When you're wading through heavy emotions, it can be really easy to make every situation or experience mean something about you.
In this episode, I'm sharing about triggers and how I navigate them. I dive into the magic of your subconscious mind as well as what I've learned about myself through the process of triggering others.
If you're a coach, healer, guide, or practitioner who is in service to others -- this one's for you. :)
A love note: Having diversity of thought and belief is a GOOD thing. If you disagree with my perspectives, can you still hold on to your belief while remaining open and nonjudgemental? This is how we move the world towards more compassion, love, and grace. 💛
What you'll learn from this episode:
- The message I received from someone needing support and how her language dropped me into her model of the world.
- The creation of your identity and how it acts as a subconscious filter.
- Victim mentality (a personal development perspective) vs an empowered mindset.
- A powerful key to your subconscious mind.
- How I triggered a few people and the reactions I received.
- The gifts I discovered after regulating my nervous system.
- Why I no longer coach in my friendships (outside of my programs and offers).
- Who I am best suited to guide.
- A way to ground into your truth and inner knowing when you've triggered another.
- The brain's role in processing information and how people can have different experiences with the same exact person.
- A delicious question: How would you hold yourself if you unconditionally had your own back?
Links + resources:
- Search for a Trauma Therapist here or send me a message if you're looking to work with a grief therapist.
- Hang out with me on Instagram.
- Receive my Ground with Gaia meditation set to the 432 Solfeggio Frequency as my gift.
- Ready to go deeper into your heart? Join Devotion, my open-hearted community that gifts you the golden key to unlocking the gateway to your soul.
This podcast is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult with your doctor, therapist, or financial advisor for medical, mental health, or financial advice.