How do you show up for you? // Ep. #23
April 17, 2023
This episode is short and spicy. I almost didn't publish it, but decided that moving forward, I'm the type of person with so much value to share that even a short episode is worthy of being listened to.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- A question to ask yourself when you don't have what you want or you're not where you want to be.
- What does working on yourself mean when you're new to personal development?
- Questions to support you in finding clarity in what your heart desires.
- Questions to ask yourself to cultivate the courage needed to bring those desires to physical reality.
- My belief on the word 'try' (even though it goes against what I've been taught in personal development).
- How I'll be honoring my voice (I hope you do the same in the ways you're specifically called to).
- Two ways to get support when you're stuck in cycles that aren't serving you.
Links + resources:
- Hang out with me on Instagram.
- Receive my Ground with Gaia meditation set to the 432 Solfeggio Frequency as my gift.
- Ready to go deeper into your heart? Join Devotion, my open-hearted community that gifts you the golden key to unlocking the gateway to your soul.
This podcast is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult with your doctor, therapist, or financial advisor for medical, mental health, or financial advice.